Sunday, March 7, 2010

It only took five minutes...


I was only looking for a couch to surf on but somehow I found butterflies in my stomach from the first time I met you. I didn't know what that feeling was at first because I thought I was just nervous even though it was for no apparent reason. I know nothing about you but, somehow in the five minutes of being with you, I somehow felt something. And they say it only takes first sight for things to get started. However, its probably another fantasy I want to happen but for now I will let myself day dream away. Although, my intuition caught a glimpse of something that is there. A hint of jealousy from when a new person approached, a sound of interest of what my plans were, and continuous messages of apologies of not being able to hang out.


Maybe the attraction isn't mutual but wanting to meet again soon clearly is. Only time will tell and hopefully our travels will cross each other again to find out if its real.

No comments: