Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Moustache Movember

Oy....why do guys grow moustaches anyways? Its itchy and scratchy and for some, ya just look like a big ol perv...HAHA Well, add me to that list because its Movember! Thats right, a month where Aussie men grow their moustache to raise money for men's health, mostly for prostate cancer and depression in men.

While I was in Rocky, I met a couple of mates who are trying to make an Aussie outta me. That won't take long but nonetheless, they informed me of the Movember and since then, I've been growing my moustache out! So call me a MO'BRO but I think I grew a pretty good stache' After you've seen the photos, please check out the website for more info! And I may have to continue this tradition year after year.....Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!




Now that Movember is over...take a look at how long my stache grew!!! Woo hoo!

No comments: