Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I never needed rebound sex...

After a relationship, I have been a friend who has said "Go and have rebound sex..." And lets admit, it can be fun if you just let go and relax. But depending on the type of person you are, you either feel like your on top of the world or you just feel more depressed.

I have avoided having rebound sex for fear that my ex would not want to be back with me, or that it would hurt any chance of getting back together. But something happened today that made me realize that I didn't need rebound sex, I just wanted to feel like I was wanted. Thats all it is, feeling wanted, adored, sexy, attractive. Sex is just a bonus if you can reach orgasm but if the sex isn't good, well then, you're more disappointed than anything and lets admit, we've all had sex that wasn't that great... We also know that even if the person isn't the greatest in bed, love still feels a whole lot better than just sex with a random person. But any horn dog would say that sex is great either way. I dunno about you but call me a girl in which feelings are more important to me than a one-nighter unless of course it was just really f*in good! HAHA but thats rare...lol

No comments: